Changes to Online Giving
We’re currently in the process of switching to a new online giving platform called Tithely. We believe this new system will be easier to use and will make giving more accessible from anywhere. Here are some things you need to know about the change.
IF YOU CURRENTLY HAVE RECURRING GIFTS SET UP:
First, please cancel your current recurring giving using the “CANCEL OLD RECURRING GIVING” link and the instructions provided.
Then, please set up your new giving with Ththely using the “Give Online Now” link.
IF YOU ARE CURRENTLY GIVING ONLINE OR WOULD LIKE TO BEGIN GIVING TO FBC SEARCY ONLINE:
We would like for you to begin using Tithely TODAY by using the “Give Online Now” link.
Give Online Now
HOW TO CANCEL OLD RECURRING GIVING
To cancel an existing recurring gift in the previous system (NCS Services), follow these steps:
CANCEL OLD RECURRING GIVING
- Click here and sign into your giving account.
- Click the word “RECURRING.”
- When you see the information about your recurring gift, click the Trash Can at the bottom right (the word STOP should appear when your cursor is over the trash can icon).
- When asked if you are sure you want to stop the recurring payment, click “STOP THIS PAYMENT” at the bottom right.
- It should return you to the ONLINE GIVING page with the message “No gifts or payments currently scheduled.”
Now you can set up a new recurring gift using Tithely
by clicking here.
*** Please Make Your Online Giving Changes by July 1, 2021 ***